March 21, 2013 By Rebecca L. Herman, PhD
IBAM will open registration on July 1 for our 2013 Conference to be held at the beautiful Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa in San Diego, CA October 3-5.
We realize that conference selection must include budgetary considerations so here is a preview of what you can expect for the IBAM registration.
Everyone attending the conference, whether presenting, attending sessions, or volunteering, is expected to pay the full registration fee. We do not offer part-time, single day, or virtual options at this time.
Our registration fee is very inclusive:
- Full conference access for all days
- Numerous meals and refreshment breaks
- One year membership in IBAM
Early Registration (through August 1):
- Regular Members $340
- Student Members $225
Regular Registration (after August 1):
- Regular Members $390
- Student Members $245
- Travel is not included and is a personal responsibility
- Hotel is not included but we will have a block of rooms available at a special rate
- We typically have an off-site activity one evening and that is an optional/additional expense
Those who have registered will also have the opportunity to register a guest(s). Guests are typically spouses or children of a full-time registrant and their registration fee covers the IBAM provided meals but not attendance at sessions.
We hope this additional information helps you with your planning for IBAM 2013!
Here is the link to our Call for Papers: https://ibamconference.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/ibam-2013-call-for-papers/